Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Pencils Laugh

As I rebuild my laugh practice vlog, I think about the reactions you have had to previous laughs. For some reason, the pencils laugh was a big hit. As well it should be, because I do indeed like pencils. What school teacher doesn't?

The pencils laugh came about after I made some new friends in a laughter workshop, where we laughed about pencils. What a great time that was! So I offer you, the pencil laugh.

Comedian Johnny Carson had pencils that he used to play with at his desk on the Tonight Show. Did you ever notice? His pencils had erasers on both ends. I really wanted some of those pencils. It suits my sense of the absurd that there can be pencils that have no points. Just like some conversations, I guess.

I remember many nights as a teenager sitting with my dad, watching Johnny Carson, and laughing until our stomachs hurt. One night in particular, Johnny did a bit about "Dickie the Stick". You had to see it. Dad and I laughed like crazy. It was one of the best times I ever had with my dad.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At May 26, 2022 at 8:02 AM, Blogger villagetalkies said...

Thank you very much for providing important information. All your information is very valuable to me.

Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger